Monday, September 26, 2011
Bowing Before A Prostitute
I have a message for you, self-righteous people! I was just like you, thinking I was better than any other person. Yes, I thought I was good! How arrogant I was, just like you! I also judged and looked down on prostitutes. Then I read a blog from a former prostitute. She shared her testimony of how Elohim changed her sinful life style to a life that honors the Lord. You know something, without Elohim, we are pretty much prostitutes ourselves. I realized then that Elohim is my righteousness! So yes, her testimony humbled me and made my heart "bow down" to the former prostitute, who pointed me to Elohim once more. She is now God's Warrior warning others against sin and to turn to Adoani. Like that former prostitute, I am now Righteous in Elohim.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.