Tuesday, October 18, 2011
A Deep Sadness
This may seem wierd, but I have a deep sadness that I do not know my birth mother. I don't have someone to share secret things of me during my 9 months in her womb. She wrote no journal about this amazing miracle-me! Not even a baby pic of me when I was a baby. Elohim, this hurts me, but I also know You have the best for me! It's SO good and relief to know that I was wanted by You. As a matter of fact, you kept a journal and my all stages of my life in Your Word, so I read again and again Psalms 139 and Jeremiah. You knew me before I was ever concieved, forming, and alive in this world. Thank You Elohim, for desiring me and wanting me, though my birth parents/mother did not.
I love You, Adonai, and I thank You for my AMAZING life from You and from my adoptive parents,
now I give myself to You, entwined with Our Marriage Vows!!
Amen:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.