My name is Libia, and I am learning Hebrew. Elohim allows us to follow His Torah, for He gives us a New ❤️ heart. Praise Him!! I choose to follow Torah in Him, therefore, may I love Adonai with everything within me and love my neighbor as myself! I also follow His dietary Law since it is in the Torah and Yeshua followed the Torah, and since Elohim made our bodies, He knows what we should eat and what we should not eat for our health and benefits. He wants us to know the difference between the clean and the unclean. Learning Hebrew has opened up my eyes to the Truth that is hidden to the Western World that only Hebrew can reveal...AMAZING!!!
Moshiac Ben David
"Look! I am coming very soon. Blessed is the person who obeys the words of the prophesy written in this book!" -Revelation 22:7
The Significance-Purity
Honor the marriage vows, and guard the sacredness of sexual intimacy between wife and husband. God draws a firm line against casual and illicit sex. -Hebrews 13:4
Elohim is a Warrior who tosses His head with smoke arising from His nostrils towards my enemies. He defeats them. Elohim is JEALOUS for me (and for you)!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Elohim ES VARON DE GUERRA. Elohim ES SU NOMBRE. -EXODO 15:3
Me llamo Libia-I'm called Libia
Soy de Colombia!-I'm from Colombia, South America!!
Yeshua Jesus is Not God, but he is the Perfect Reflection of God to Show us the Way to Live Unto God
Then I saw Heaven open wide-and oh! a white horse and its Rider. The Rider, named Faithful and True, judges and makes war in pure righteousness. His eyes are a blaze of fire, on his head many crowns. He has Name inscribed that's only known to himself. He is dressed in a robe soaked with blood, and he is addressed as "Word of God." The armies of Heaven, mounted on white horses and dressed in dazzling white linen, follow him. A sharp sword comes out of his mouth so he can subdue the nations, then rule with a rod of iron. He treads the wine press of the raging wrath of God, the Sovereign -Strong. On His robe and thigh is written, King of kings, Lord of lords.
Revelation 19:11-16
-Libia
Dear Future Husband,
Oh, how I long to meet you! I have been waiting for you my whole life. I can't wait until I see you, to exchange the Marriage Vows and to be blessed by Adonai! Many men may come my way, but I despise them all and forsake all others! You are worth waiting for, and therefore, also, am I worth waiting for! Until we meet, we will cling on to Elohim. To Him be the Glory, Honor, and Crowns!!!!! AMEN!
This blog means to display the realness of Elohim through my life. I was an abused and starved orphan from Colombia, South America who was adopted to a good family. I have traveled to 5 continents and to 16 countries.
Come with me as we stride upon the Road of Fielidad-His Faithfulness in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.