This is a brand new chapter in my life. I turned 28 years old on June 7th. In the past few years I have been working at a hair salon in Wooster, Oh. It has been a good experience of familiarizing myself with the business world and how to incorporate Massage Therapy in the business world. The business world sure can be pretty harsh, but over all, I just think that it's up to me of what face I allow it to have. Through Massage Therapy, the Lord has taught me a lot-especially in the matter that my self-righteousness has to be destroyed, so Elohim destroyed it! This does not mean that I will not struggle with it anymore, but it no longer is controlling me! Hallelujah!! Self-righteousness can not give us any room to love people, so how could I be able to healthily massage my clients then? But now, RIGHTEOUSNESS, I am now able to love people and myself!
I have also worked at a grocery store near my house for 8 years now. The Lord has blessed me with this job, because through it, I was able to make and save money to be able to to take most of my trips around the world!
Now in 2013 my new chapter unfolds!
I will be for certainly going to be starting my own new business for Massage Therapy in August. I am so excited!
My goals for my new business:
To bless people,
Monday, June 17, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.