
WOW! A lot has been happening! Last year The Lord gave me my own cute best house in which i made it to be a home!
Also, this is the year that I went to Israel! It was amazing! God is doing great things in our day!
May His Name be blessed and glorified! I am now 33 years old! I am asking Elohim to bring me to my future husband and my future husband to me. He has saved me for my future husband and my husband alone, including my first kiss,; Praise Adonai!
My Jewish future husband, oh how i pray for you, day and night. You are worth the pain of waiting and longing! Please continue to wait for me, for i am SO worth it! Oh, did i mention that i will be learning how to cook Mediterranean! Oh yes! If i’m expecting to marry you, then I better familiarize myself with your healthy eating! Please take much care for yourself.
I am waiting for you always. I love you and honor you even to this day! Please take care of yourself.
Love, your future wife,
Libia
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.