Blessed Are You Oh God King of the Universe!

Blessed Are You Oh God King of the Universe!
Barukata Adonai Elohim

שׁלום אני לבּיה

My name is Libia, and I am learning Hebrew. Elohim allows us to follow His Torah, for He gives us a New ❤️ heart. Praise Him!! I choose to follow Torah in Him, therefore, may I love Adonai with everything within me and love my neighbor as myself! I also follow His dietary Law since it is in the Torah and Yeshua followed the Torah, and since Elohim made our bodies, He knows what we should eat and what we should not eat for our health and benefits. He wants us to know the difference between the clean and the unclean. Learning Hebrew has opened up my eyes to the Truth that is hidden to the Western World that only Hebrew can reveal...AMAZING!!!

Moshiac Ben David

"Look! I am coming very soon. Blessed is the person who obeys the words of the prophesy written in this book!"
-Revelation 22:7

The Significance-Purity

Honor the marriage vows, and guard the sacredness of sexual intimacy between wife and husband. God draws a firm line against casual and illicit sex.
-Hebrews 13:4

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Objects

There are people who say objects are bad. Hmm, my belief is how do we use the objects? any objects-For instance, why would mirrors be bad? They're not; they are only mirrors. Mirrors only become bad when they are used for evil, such as Bloody Mary, that is actually demonic. So here is the thing, if we want to know if an object is "bad" or not, think: are they used for demonic things? are they worshipped? are they taking God's place? do we honor them over God? Make-up, clothes, things that we like, things that we enjoy doing, etc...I mean go ahead and enjoy them, but let's not use them for evil. It's your choice, but as for me, I so long to give everything that I have for God's Glory and Kingdom! I also know that some objects are part of Satan's territory, such as: porn, anything romantic outside of wedlock, drunkenness, Ouija board, etc...Now these things CANNOT be used for God. God commands us to destroy them and to not partake in them! Here is the most beautiful thing of all, you are NOT an object-no one is! So let's NOT let anyone treat us as though we are objects (sexual abuse,physical abuse, domestic violence, prostitution, and everything plain evil-treated). Elohim sees us as His priceless beautiful human beings that He has created and longs to redeem. HE LOVES US!!!! He NEVER hurts us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.