Blessed Are You Oh God King of the Universe!

Blessed Are You Oh God King of the Universe!
Barukata Adonai Elohim

שׁלום אני לבּיה

My name is Libia, and I am learning Hebrew. Elohim allows us to follow His Torah, for He gives us a New ❤️ heart. Praise Him!! I choose to follow Torah in Him, therefore, may I love Adonai with everything within me and love my neighbor as myself! I also follow His dietary Law since it is in the Torah and Yeshua followed the Torah, and since Elohim made our bodies, He knows what we should eat and what we should not eat for our health and benefits. He wants us to know the difference between the clean and the unclean. Learning Hebrew has opened up my eyes to the Truth that is hidden to the Western World that only Hebrew can reveal...AMAZING!!!

Moshiac Ben David

"Look! I am coming very soon. Blessed is the person who obeys the words of the prophesy written in this book!"
-Revelation 22:7

The Significance-Purity

Honor the marriage vows, and guard the sacredness of sexual intimacy between wife and husband. God draws a firm line against casual and illicit sex.
-Hebrews 13:4

Friday, August 26, 2016

What can i say? What can i do?

Oh Adonai, I cant imagine my life without You! Not only would i be lost, but my life would be Hell! You have rescued my soul and my skins. Thank You! I have so much to learn, please take my hand and lead me and Teach me. Show me Your ways, but may i seek Your face. I get afraid that i look upon the blessings and not so much upon the Blesser. I want to be In love with You, truly and sincerely in love with You. I have a dream to buy some land now and to build a house. To have women visit my place and be refreshed and strengthened. That we may spur each other onward. What i have is not only for myself but to share with Your people. Give me Your heart, Oh God. Search my heart...and lead me in the way Everlasting. Let me breathe You in and out: יהוה! You restore me. You give me Life. May i touch and bless others in Your Name! Use me for Your Kingdom. Give me a humble and a compassionate heart. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.