Blessed Are You Oh God King of the Universe!

Blessed Are You Oh God King of the Universe!
Barukata Adonai Elohim

שׁלום אני לבּיה

My name is Libia, and I am learning Hebrew. Elohim allows us to follow His Torah, for He gives us a New ❤️ heart. Praise Him!! I choose to follow Torah in Him, therefore, may I love Adonai with everything within me and love my neighbor as myself! I also follow His dietary Law since it is in the Torah and Yeshua followed the Torah, and since Elohim made our bodies, He knows what we should eat and what we should not eat for our health and benefits. He wants us to know the difference between the clean and the unclean. Learning Hebrew has opened up my eyes to the Truth that is hidden to the Western World that only Hebrew can reveal...AMAZING!!!

Moshiac Ben David

"Look! I am coming very soon. Blessed is the person who obeys the words of the prophesy written in this book!"
-Revelation 22:7

The Significance-Purity

Honor the marriage vows, and guard the sacredness of sexual intimacy between wife and husband. God draws a firm line against casual and illicit sex.
-Hebrews 13:4

Sunday, September 18, 2016

A Sigh of Breath

Sigh, i wish i knew what to do, where to go... I'm so lost... Do You Elohim guide my life? All my dreams within me....kill them if they are not of you. You say, dont worry. Dont worry about the future. He gives us a future and His passionate dreams to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.