Thursday, June 20, 2019
ISRAEL BOUND!
Wow! It is June 2019, and I am now 34 years old! What another great year in my life! My foot is healed, yeah!! Well, 2019 may be the year that I may be packing up my bags to move to Israel, who knows just yet...
but i really can sense that i may be moving there. Doors have been opening up on this side, now i am praying about doors being open up on that side. I loved Israel while i visited last year! I fell in love over there! I have a heart and passion to minister to the Jews. The Jews brought us the Hebrew Scrptures, now i believe it is time for me to be a small part in making a circle and brining the Gospel back to the Jews. May Adonai’s Will Be Done!
October 28, 2019 I shall depart to visit Israel for my second time; boy oh boy i CAN’T wait!!
Abba, thanks for healing my foot.
Amen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.