Blessed Are You Oh God King of the Universe!

Blessed Are You Oh God King of the Universe!
Barukata Adonai Elohim

שׁלום אני לבּיה

My name is Libia, and I am learning Hebrew. Elohim allows us to follow His Torah, for He gives us a New ❤️ heart. Praise Him!! I choose to follow Torah in Him, therefore, may I love Adonai with everything within me and love my neighbor as myself! I also follow His dietary Law since it is in the Torah and Yeshua followed the Torah, and since Elohim made our bodies, He knows what we should eat and what we should not eat for our health and benefits. He wants us to know the difference between the clean and the unclean. Learning Hebrew has opened up my eyes to the Truth that is hidden to the Western World that only Hebrew can reveal...AMAZING!!!

Moshiac Ben David

"Look! I am coming very soon. Blessed is the person who obeys the words of the prophesy written in this book!"
-Revelation 22:7

The Significance-Purity

Honor the marriage vows, and guard the sacredness of sexual intimacy between wife and husband. God draws a firm line against casual and illicit sex.
-Hebrews 13:4

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Being in Love-with Whom? With Love

(intro: I wrote this years ago for us who are hurting and in bondage to sin. Brace yourself! This is real and hard to read, b/c it shows how sinful we are without Elohim. Stick with me-for there rushes Hope for us all yet!! Teshuvah-Repentance! Come, let us reason together. Who agrees with me? We need to be in love! I look around, just to see my generation perishing. We're dying. How then, could the next generation exist? Come, let us reason together. We need Love to fall on us. I hear of the so-called loves out there; i know of the so-called love movies...I am aware of the loves. Wait, what makes them love? Really, are they love? Oh, let us reason together! My heart aches within me. Could it be that the movies, magazines, music, television, society, internet, and the media, etc.. may be destroying our generation for what they contain? Pornography, lust, adultry lurk around the corner, our corner. Their desire is this: to "satisfy" us and make us feel good-but only very shortly just to turn around and bite us, so our blood oozes out while we lie there, helplessly dying. Surely, they are all cheap and destructive. How can they be "safe"? They come so pleasantly and wooing, but the price is High. If we call these things "love"-why then do our: (1) marriages get destroyed (2) families fall apart (3) single lives become unstable and (4) people feel regretful? Once we have been ensnared in these so-called loves, we become doomed. As a matter of fact, people without Torah-period!- are doomed, for we were born sinful. Where is there to hide? Our own bedrooms become cemeteries with our beds being as graves. "Oh, was it worth it?" I ask myself. "Do we not feel empty, hurt, saddened, shame, and maybe scared?" Those who go down this path can never return. (We have all gone down this path of sin that leads to Death.) "But wait," we may ask in torment, "is there no hope for us who are upon this cursed road?" My friend, this is when Love, the Real love,gets in the scene! For when we realize that we are sinners in desperate need of God, then we will know that God is love. Without hope, everyone who has lived and will live on this planet has been on this road called Destruction. May we repent to Elohim and change our ways! The Son of God (Messiah is our perfect example in showing us how to live).

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.