Hello everyone! Today is my first day to begin blogging! As I mentioned earlier, I was adopted to great parents who are half Italians. My mother is also half Polish, while my father is half Russian-Jewish! I love all the different nationalities that God has made! This shows how BIG His love for us all is! I have now been in the U.S. for 18 years. The Lord has sent me to 5 continents and to 10 countries! Stick with me, and I may tell you some interesting stories from overseas and more.
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
introduction
Hello everyone! Today is my first day to begin blogging! As I mentioned earlier, I was adopted to great parents who are half Italians. My mother is also half Polish, while my father is half Russian-Jewish! I love all the different nationalities that God has made! This shows how BIG His love for us all is! I have now been in the U.S. for 18 years. The Lord has sent me to 5 continents and to 10 countries! Stick with me, and I may tell you some interesting stories from overseas and more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.