Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Yeah Right! God cares about random prayers?!!
I happened to be sweeping the dining room floor in great silence, when a prayer from no where entered my mind - yes, just a random prayer, and so I paused a moment from sweeping to pray it. "Lord, before i leave my teens to go into my twenties, i would like to go to China." I would say i was 18 years old knowing that i had almost no chance of going in my teens. I left the prayer at God's feet then continued my sweeping.
Sometime later, out of the blue, my father approached me and asked me if i wanted to go to China with him for his business trip. Before i knew it, our feet landed in China. I was 19 years old!!!
Yes, God cares about random prayers too : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.