
I would like to share what happened last night. Coming home from shopping with my family, we were listening to the radio; it was an interview with the President Uribe of Colombia!
Colombia has had a history of blood shed. This breaks my heart. Well, in 2000 civil- warlike really hit! I was 15 years old then. S0 I got down from my heart and poured out prayers and mercy for my homeland. Elohim never ceases to amaze me! Wake me up! God has raised up a great President, and this President has been raising up the Colombian army against the guerrillas that kill the innocent people. What did I do? Absolutely nothing! I just prayed. Yes, I prayed for 10 years!
Don't ever underestimate your prayers either! God takes them seriously! Prayer is a Weapon against Satan and his kingdom. Keep praying, no matter how long it may take, b/c you see, Elohim really is working behind the scenes .
There are other things and for people I am specifically am praying for. It may take long, and sometimes it may seem impossible, but I'm not giving up!
The Lord tells us to ask for the nations! That is big deal and a serious issue!
So for you who I am praying for-I'm asking Elonim for His Kingdom come and His Will be done! I'm pleading for you that Elohim will destroy the veils that Satan has put over your eyes from seeing the Truth!
AMEN!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.