"Thank you soldiers who keep us safe by fighting for us-no matter where you serve or for whom you serve-as long as you defend for your people against those who long to destroy us."
Now the country that I am from had good and bad soldiers.
Evil armies, soldiers, and guerrillas do exist-they exist to torture, steal, kill, and to wipe out us priceless precious people from off the face of the earth.
I HIGHLY only honor the good soldiers that defend their own country no matter what country they serve-you could be American soldiers, Israeli soldiers, the soldiers of the Colombian Army, and ANY good soldiers around the world.
These soldiers display selflessness, humility, and bravery, and even love-to be willing to die for someone else.
Yes, you fight against the evil soldiers and armies for us.
I'm very proud of you, good soldiers!
The Lord is a Warrior; the Lord is His name.
-Exodus 15:3
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.