
I long to be like Enoch who for all his days he walked with God.
I long to be like Abraham who had great faith.
I long to be like Sarah who laughed triumphantly after giving birth to Isaac.
I long to be like Isaac who married his first and only wife before he loved her.
I long to be like Job who suffered, lost everything yet defeated the Devil and temptation.
I long to be like Moses who had a close relationship with God.
I long to be like Ruth who decided to be obedient.
I long to be like David who was humble to even ask for forgiveness.
I long to be like Josiah who was not too young to serve the Lord.
I long to be like Jeremiah who was broken before the Lord.
I long to be like Jonah who was taught some lessons from the Most High God Himself.
I long to be like the Prophets who saw visions, beyond, and holiness.
I long to be like the beatitudes who were blessed beyond the Curse.
I long to be like the persecuted who came out as gold.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.